avian flu virus rendered benign
David Dalton
2024-01-04 08:27:23 UTC
I’m again attempting sudden magickal evolution (or ongoing
creation if you prefer), with many collaborators.

As a start, as noted on alt.religion.druid :

avian flu virus rendered benign to birds & non-birds 0815 UTC Jan. 4.

However do not relax infection precautions until there is evidence
for my claim. But if birds show signs of recovery please do not
euthanize them.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns page.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-01-05 04:20:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I’m again attempting sudden magickal evolution (or ongoing
creation if you prefer), with many collaborators.
avian flu virus rendered benign to birds & non-birds 0815 UTC Jan. 4.
However do not relax infection precautions until there is evidence
for my claim. But if birds show signs of recovery please do not
euthanize them.
For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns page.
Note that January 5 is National Bird Day.