BroilJab STEAMBULLS Troll from Atheism
BroilJAB
2012-10-15 12:22:55 UTC
Since I expanded from ATC last year, the
troll Virgil Conrad has been driven to the wall.
Look at the Groups and the tons of Virgil spam.
In dozens of NGs, he 'plays all parts speaking'.
Unable to keep that up, he has conceded several.
Now, BroilJAB bounces replies to Survivalism.
Then Catholicism, now Conspiracy, now Limbaugh.
I never bother to read any Virgil fake nym posting.

Understand that the apparently 'many folks talking'
in most of these NewGroups is really just VIRGIL.
Now look at AltAtheism. Troll Virgil has collapsed.
He sadly realizes that all this spam was wasted.
No one ever has read a dime of any of it but himself.
While BroilJAB steambulls right on, taking charge.
Freedom Man
2012-10-15 17:06:30 UTC
Post by BroilJAB
Since I expanded from ATC last year, the
troll Virgil Conrad has been driven to the wall.
Look at the Groups and the tons of Virgil spam.
In dozens of NGs, he 'plays all parts speaking'.
Unable to keep that up, he has conceded several.
Now, BroilJAB bounces replies to Survivalism.
Then Catholicism, now Conspiracy, now Limbaugh.
I never bother to read any Virgil fake nym posting.
Understand that the apparently 'many folks talking'
in most of these NewGroups is really just VIRGIL.
Now look at AltAtheism. Troll Virgil has collapsed.
He sadly realizes that all this spam was wasted.
No one ever has read a dime of any of it but himself.
While BroilJAB steambulls right on, taking charge.
I have not seen, in many years at least, any CRAZIER loon on Usenet than
BroilJAB!
BroilJAB "takes charge" of nothing. All he does is post ignorant statements
about his religious delusions, political hatreds, homophobia, and racism. He
NEVER has the brains or courage it takes to respond to and debate the many
people that rebut his ignorance and show him up for the LOON he is.

See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"Act of God" disasters like the Japanese earthquake expose the myth. Either
God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesn't care to, or
he doesn't exist. He is thus either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
--- CNN Belief Blog, 3-20-11

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Religion was invented when the first con-man met the first fool." - Mark
Twain

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org
Ken
2012-10-15 19:42:30 UTC
Post by Freedom Man
I have not seen, in many years at least, any CRAZIER loon on Usenet than
BroilJAB!
Then you haven't met Puke, Jason, Andrew, Dimwitted Dave or u$z (no
great loss)
Just ignore the dickwadd
Irreverend Dave
2012-10-15 23:23:55 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Freedom Man
I have not seen, in many years at least, any CRAZIER loon on Usenet
than BroilJAB!
Then you haven't met Puke, Jason, Andrew, Dimwitted Dave or u$z (no
great loss)
You left out Calvin Ramsey, Joe Bruno, Zachy and Fagnadhs.
--
"Theology is not a source of genuine knowledge and therefore is not a
science. Reason and religion are thus at odds with each other."
- William Lane Craig
Christopher A. Lee
Not to mention Woger, Ratprick, Gordon the moron etc.
Uergil
2012-10-17 20:38:07 UTC
In article
Since I expanded from an ASS last year, the
troll Jabriol has been driven to the wall.
Look at the Groups, and the tons of Jabriol spam.
In dozens of NGs, he 'plays all parts speaking'.
Unable to keep that up, he has conceded several.
Now, Liarboi bounces replies to Survivalism.
Then Catholicism, now Conspiracy, now Limbaugh.
I never bother to read any Jabriol fake nym posting.
Understand that the apparently 'many folks talking'
in most of these NewGroups is really just Jabriol .
Now look at AltAtheism. Troll Jabriol has collapsed.
He sadly realizes that all this spam was wasted.
No one ever has read a dime of any of it but himself.
While Virgil steambulls right on, taking charge.
Trollboi BroilJAB loses again!
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than
Thomas Jefferson
lordofal...@gmail.com
2022-07-13 03:16:12 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 05:22:55 -0700 (PDT), BroilJAB
Post by BroilJAB
Since I expanded from ATC last year, the
troll Virgil Conrad has been driven to the wall.
Look at the Groups and the tons of Virgil spam.
In dozens of NGs, he 'plays all parts speaking'.
Unable to keep that up, he has conceded several.
Now, BroilJAB bounces replies to Survivalism.
Then Catholicism, now Conspiracy, now Limbaugh.
I never bother to read any Virgil fake nym posting.
Understand that the apparently 'many folks talking'
in most of these NewGroups is really just VIRGIL.
Now look at AltAtheism. Troll Virgil has collapsed.
He sadly realizes that all this spam was wasted.
No one ever has read a dime of any of it but himself.
While BroilJAB steambulls right on, taking charge.
Thusly we ought to now have less reliance upon his narrative as
detailing observations of the human existence, in rather then
considering the merit of his conclusions and their relevance to our
hypothetical ONTIC descriptive concept of ontology that are equally
applicable to our provisional #451 - *PRAXIS* of rationality (ie.

- THEORIA (thinking): the Y-M-T-A categorical imperative,
- POIESIS (making as act or process of creation; *POEM* *OR*
*POETRY*):
ONTIC grounding as numeric framework to the moral postulates as
decalogue, and
- PRAXIS (doing as synthesis of theory and practice): temporal /
noumenon resonance and memetic heuristic

) as a concept of *MIND*.

Such #451 - *PRAXIS* of rationality may have a pragmatic
correspondence
to the Four Worlds (Hebrew: ?????? Olamot, singular: Olam ????), which
are the comprehensive categories of spiritual realms in Kabbalah as
the
descending chain of Existence. The concept of "Worlds" denotes the
emanation of creative life force from the EIN SOF DIVINE INFINITE:

- ATZILUTH (?????????), meaning World of Emanation, which is conceived
as a
free act of the will of God, endeavours to surmount the difficulties
that attach to the idea of creation in its relation to God;
- BERI'AH (?????????), meaning World of Creation. On this level is the
first
concept of creatio ex nihilo and the sefirah Binah (Understanding)
predominates, representing Divine intellect;
- YETZIRAH (????????), meaning World of Formation. On this level,
created
beings assume shape and form. Having consciousness in communing with
God, speaking to Him directly in prayer or indirectly through the
study
of His Torah and taking counsel with a true Torah sage;
- ASIYAH (?????????), meaning World of Action. On this level, Creation
is
complete, differentiated and particular as a Divine vitality. The
arch-angel Sandalphon (Hebrew: ????????????? Sandalp¯on; Greek:
Sa?da?f??
Sandalfón) is thought to rule here and carries on a ceaseless battle
with Samael (perhaps *SATAN*), angel of evil.;

[S, {@1: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG
(#38)}
a, {@2: Sup: 39 - RESIDENCE: CHU (#77); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#39)}
?, {@3: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#85); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#89)}
d, {@4: Sup: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#97); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN
(#93)}
a, {@5: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#110); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG
(#94)}
?, {@6: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#153); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#124)}
f, {@7: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#210 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE
HAND
{%30}); Ego: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#138)}
?, {@8: Sup: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#257); Ego: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH
(#209)}
?] {@9: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#273); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#259)}

#256 - aleth?s (G227): *LOVING* *THE* *TRUTH* / NOUMENON RESONANCE
FOR 6 JULY 2022 as [#1, #4, #10, #20, #10, #1, #10, #200] /
#259 as [#2, #1, #200, #10, #30, #5, #10, #1] = basileía (G932):
{UMBRA:
#259 % #41 = #13} 1) royal power, kingship, dominion, rule; 1a) not to
be confused with an actual kingdom but rather the right or authority
rule over a kingdom; 1b) of the royal power of Jesus as the triumphant
Messiah; 1c) *OF* *THE* *ROYAL* *POWER* *AND* *DIGNITY* *CONFERRED*
*ON*
*CHRISTIANS* *IN* *THE* *MESSIAH'S* *KINGDOM*; 2) a kingdom, the
territory subject to the rule of a king; 3) used in the N.T. to refer
the reign of the Messiah;

#323 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 JULY 2022 as [#1, #9, #1, #50, #1,
#200, #10, #1, #50] /
#273 as [#1, #9, #1, #50, #1, #200, #10, #1] = athanasía (G110):
{UMBRA:
#273 % #41 = #27} 1) undying, *IMMORTALITY*, everlasting;

YOUTUBE: "Sharpe & Numan - Time To Die (Tears In Rain Mix)"

[?, {@1: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#60); Ego: 60 - ACCUMULATION:
CHI
(#60)}
?, {@2: Sup: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#89); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS /
WASTING: T'ANG (#110)}
?, {@3: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#122); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN
(#114)}
?, {@4: Sup: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#144)}
?, {@5: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#247); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#224)}
?, {@6: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#315); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI
(#230)}
?] {@7: Sup: 37 - PURITY: TS'UI (#352: mâqôwr (H4726): *SOURCE* *OF*
*LIFE*, *JOY*, *PURIFICATION*); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#280)}

#341 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 8 JULY 2022 as [#10, #300, #1, #30]
/
[#300, #1, #30, #10] /
#352 as [#1, #300, #1, #30, #500] = shâ'al (H7592): {UMBRA: #331 % #41
=
#3} 1) to ask, enquire, borrow, beg; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to ask, ask for;
1a2) to ask (as a favour), borrow; 1a3) to enquire, enquire of; 1a4)
*TO* *ENQUIRE* *OF*, *CONSULT* (*OF* *DEITY*, *ORACLE*); 1a5) to seek;
1b) (Niphal) to ask for oneself, ask leave of absence; 1c) (Piel);
1c1)
to enquire, enquire carefully; 1c2) to beg, practise beggary; 1d)
(Hiphil); 1d1) to be given on request; 1d2) to grant, make over to,
let
(one) ask (successfully) or give or lend on request (then) grant or
make
over to;

"ASK-H7592 YE OF THE LORD *RAIN* IN THE TIME OF THE LATTER *RAIN*; SO
THE LORD SHALL MAKE BRIGHT CLOUDS, AND GIVE THEM SHOWERS OF *RAIN*, TO
EVERY ONE GRASS IN THE FIELD." [Zechariah 10:1]

#340 - CONQUEST OF PARADISE PSEUDO LYRICS / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR
6 JULY 2022 as [#70, #10, #200, #10, #700] /
#280 as [#70, #10, #200] = ?îyr (H5894): {UMBRA: #280 % #41 = #34} 1)
waking, watchful, wakeful one, *WATCHER*, *ANGEL*;

— #256 - *TRUTH* WHISPERS AS TEARS IN #975 - *RAIN* —
[Written: 3 December 2017]

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR #256 - *TRUTH* CONVEY? {ie. #175 - *ICOSAHEDRON* AS TRUTH FORCE OF
-----------

APPRAISAL #9: The enemy's blow, though deflected,
Hits lower by chance, wounding the foot.
FATHOMING #9: Fending off its horn
Means: How can one escape unscathed?

Near the end of the cycle, a person is *LUCKY* if he manages to escape
total destruction. An #451 - *ATTACK* {nâkâh (H5221): 8 JULY 2022: [
- *CONTENTION* (CHENG), #76 - *AGGRAVATION* (CHU), #77 -
*COMPLIANCE* (HSUN)]} aimed at the highest levels is only partially
deflected." [Pages 277 to 280]

----------

In judging any question connected with superstition, it must be
remembered that, although an #256 - *ORACLE'S* *PROPHECIES* may be
wrong
a hundred times (when they are promptly forgotten), it suffices for
one
prophecy to be fortuitously confirmed by subsequent events, for it to
be
believed, cherished and handed down from generation to generation."
[Pages 582, 583]

By such hypothetical ONTIC descriptions of anthropology that still
need
to be subject to rigorous further investigation, we nevertheless have
some clarity that has been applied to DE ZENGOTITA's critical
Male: #244 - SEE REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM IDEA; Feme: #182 - SEE
REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM IDEA
} // #1073

THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (4 BCE) TRANSLATION / COMMENTARY BY
MICHAEL