Origin of Life
Andrew
2022-11-23 08:47:26 UTC
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.

The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.

This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.

Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us. That's what the evidence says.

There IS a God.

It is futile to argue against the truth.
Attila
2022-11-23 09:04:54 UTC
On Wed, 23 Nov 2022 00:47:26 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
Until the origin of life is understood it is impossible to
eliminate any way it may have occurred.
Post by Andrew
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
Nope. You cannot restrict something that is not yet known.
Post by Andrew
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Based firmly in midair as far as any support is concerned.
Post by Andrew
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us. That's what the evidence says.
What evidence? All I ever see is unsupported speculation
and opinion.
Post by Andrew
There IS a God.
I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the
existence of any god.
Post by Andrew
It is futile to argue against the truth.
It may be your truth but that does mean anyone else agrees.
Why should they?
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

Whatever it takes - Stop the Democrats.

The most dangerous enemies the United States has:

Biden the Senile Bastard and his Bitch and
supported by the Sluts and Pimps including
Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,
Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Jamaal Bowman,
Cori Bush, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler,
Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and Cory Booker. They
have stepped over the line and are working against
the country and what it stands for.

Stop the Green Raw Deal!

I dare call it treason.

Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.

I don't know how Baghdad Karine can still hold a straight
face with what she has to say.

Did the last sane person leaving California remember to
turn off the lights? Can New York be far behind?

Abortion should be like any other medical procedure
and be the decision of the patient and the doctor.
It is the business of no one else.

I support a Pro-Choice Constitutional Amendment.
Andrew
2022-11-23 12:41:37 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
Until the origin of life is understood it is impossible to
eliminate any way it may have occurred.
If we know that life could not possibly have
originated by a purely naturalistic cause, then
therefore we could eliminate that as a cause.

Since that is what the evidence tells us, the only
reason some may object, is because they have a
philosophical bias that they have a higher value
for than the truth.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
Nope. You cannot restrict something that
is not yet known.
But you can restrict something that is known.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Based firmly in midair as far as any support
is concerned.
Based on the fact that we have no other option.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us. That's what the evidence says.
What evidence?
The -evidence- is there in the very Creation
itself. But fools still refuse to acknowledge
it.
Post by Attila
All I ever see is unsupported speculation
and opinion.
That's what we see from those who posit a
purely naturalistic origin of life. They will
fantasize "unscientific scenarios".
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
There IS a God.
I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the
existence of any god.
If there was a Creation, then that logically implies
there was a Creator. Only a fool would deny that.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
It is futile to argue against the truth.
It may be your truth but that does mean anyone
else agrees. Why should they?
The reason some object, is because they have a
philosophical bias that they have a higher value
for than the truth.
Mitchell Holman
2022-11-23 14:05:49 UTC
Who created this Creator?
Andrew
2022-11-23 14:20:05 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
If there was a Creation, then that logically implies
there was a Creator.
Who created this Creator?
Not something you can know
or understand.

But you can know that He is.

Only a fool would deny it.

You may prepare now to
meet Him in peace.

Because your time here
is about up.
Attila
2022-11-23 15:22:49 UTC
On Wed, 23 Nov 2022 06:20:05 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
If there was a Creation, then that logically implies
there was a Creator.
Who created this Creator?
Not something you can know
or understand.
Weak copout.
Post by Andrew
But you can know that He is.
Another assumption.
Post by Andrew
Only a fool would deny it.
And yet another.
Post by Andrew
You may prepare now to
meet Him in peace.
Because your time here
is about up.
And so your silly superstition intrudes where it is not
wanted.

Mitchell Holman
2022-11-23 18:36:28 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
If there was a Creation, then that logically implies
there was a Creator.
Who created this Creator?
Not something you can know
or understand.
Then ID is religion, not science.
Post by Andrew
But you can know that He is.
More religion.
Post by Andrew
Only a fool would deny it.
You may prepare now to
meet Him in peace.
Because your time here
is about up.
Andrew
2022-11-26 02:28:02 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
If there was a Creation, then that logically implies
there was a Creator.
Who created this Creator?
Not something you can know
or understand.
Then ID is religion, not science.
It is because of *science* that we may know
that our origin was because of an intelligent
causation.

Hence, the reason some reject ID is because
they place their philosophical biases on a
higher level than --> the truth.

Which is something that only a fool would
do.
Mitchell Holman
2022-11-28 19:02:08 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
If there was a Creation, then that logically implies
there was a Creator.
Who created this Creator?
Not something you can know
or understand.
Then ID is religion, not science.
It is because of *science* that we may know
that our origin was because of an intelligent
causation.
do.
Attila
2022-11-23 15:20:22 UTC
On Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:41:37 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
Until the origin of life is understood it is impossible to
eliminate any way it may have occurred.
If we know that life could not possibly have
originated by a purely naturalistic cause, then
therefore we could eliminate that as a cause.
If. If. Since we don't know how life originated it is
impossible to eliminate anything as a factor.

You are making unwarranted assumptions.
Post by Andrew
, the only
reason some may object, is because they have a
philosophical bias that they have a higher value
for than the truth.
Not at all. The only reason to reach any conclusions at all
would be because you have an agenda you are attempting to
support.

We do not know how the process works therefore we cannot
either include or eliminate anything from it.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
Nope. You cannot restrict something that
is not yet known.
But you can restrict something that is known.
The process is not known. That is the point.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Based firmly in midair as far as any support
is concerned.
Based on the fact that we have no other option.
Based upon your having an end point you want to reach and
are tailoring the process to reach this point.

It doesn't work that way. You follow the evidence and not
your agenda.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us. That's what the evidence says.
What evidence?
The -evidence- is there in the very Creation
itself. But fools still refuse to acknowledge
it.
Utter nonsense. There is nothing to support any "creation"
ever occurring since that would imply a creator, which is
what you are trying to establish with your agenda.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
All I ever see is unsupported speculation
and opinion.
That's what we see from those who posit a
purely naturalistic origin of life. They will
fantasize "unscientific scenarios".
There is nothing in science that supports your agenda. Or
your conclusions.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
There IS a God.
I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the
existence of any god.
If there was a Creation, then that logically implies
there was a Creator. Only a fool would deny that.
There is that elusive but all important "if" again. You are
making assumptions in order to reach your preconceived
conclusions.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
It is futile to argue against the truth.
It may be your truth but that does mean anyone
else agrees. Why should they?
The reason some object, is because they have a
philosophical bias that they have a higher value
for than the truth.
In fact it is those who start with the assumption of some
god or other and try to sound "scientific" in reaching that
conclusion when there is not one bit of actual science
involved. It is all nothing more than unsupported
speculation on your part.

Andrew
2022-11-25 04:59:36 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
Until the origin of life is understood it is impossible to
eliminate any way it may have occurred.
If we know that life could not possibly have
originated by a purely naturalistic cause, then
therefore we could eliminate that as a cause.
If. If. Since we don't know how life originated it is
impossible to eliminate anything as a factor.
To find an answer to a problem one must sometimes
eliminate different options to narrow down potential
possibilities.

On the topic "the origin of life" we can bring science
into the equation to help us find the truth. But this is
helpful only for those whose minds are not polluted
by preconceived biases.

Those who want the the truth will find that, life
could not possibly have originated by purely
naturalistic causes,
Attila
2022-11-25 10:05:35 UTC
On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 20:59:36 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
Until the origin of life is understood it is impossible to
eliminate any way it may have occurred.
If we know that life could not possibly have
originated by a purely naturalistic cause, then
therefore we could eliminate that as a cause.
If. If. Since we don't know how life originated it is
impossible to eliminate anything as a factor.
To find an answer to a problem one must sometimes
eliminate different options to narrow down potential
possibilities.
Especially if you desire to reach a particular solution.
Post by Andrew
On the topic "the origin of life" we can bring science
into the equation to help us find the truth. But this is
helpful only for those whose minds are not polluted
by preconceived biases.
Science should have no preconceived biases. Only the actual
evidence should matter.
Post by Andrew
Those who want the the truth will find that, life
could not possibly have originated by purely
naturalistic causes,
According to your preconceived position which rests entirely
on your unsupported superstitions.

Andrew
2022-11-25 16:03:40 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Those who want the the truth will find that, life
could not possibly have originated by purely
naturalistic causes,
According to your preconceived position which
rests entirely on your unsupported superstitions.
No, according to science and the established laws
of science. If you can cite otherwise, please do so.
Bob Duncan
2022-11-25 16:49:46 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
If they're human, with half a brain, they know it's true.
Their problem is they don't want to believe it's true.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-25 21:37:11 UTC
On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 11:49:46 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
Why do you think it is true?

Andrew
2022-11-26 01:51:50 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
He explained exactly *why*,

And you ~still~ ask *why*.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attila
2022-11-26 02:29:36 UTC
On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 17:51:50 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
Because he explained nothing. Again.

Andrew
2022-11-26 05:57:58 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
He did so succinctly, and
your response confirms it.
Attila
2022-11-26 09:31:34 UTC
On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 21:57:58 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
I see no facts involved anywhere but I do see a lot of
assumptions.

Andrew
2022-11-26 19:19:29 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
Therefore you have a problem.
Post by Attila
but I do see a lot of assumptions.
You are obviously suffering from
philosophical bias preventing you
from escaping the deception that
you are in.
Attila
2022-11-26 20:01:48 UTC
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 11:19:29 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
Not at all. After all, I am the one you are trying to
convince and they are my questions that need answering.

I see a lot of beating around the bush and a lot of
interpretation of terms and procedures but I never see
anything like a clear fact supported by unambiguous,
unrelated, verifiable and credible evidence. No matter how
many times you say otherwise.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
but I do see a lot of assumptions.
You are obviously suffering from
philosophical bias preventing you
from escaping the deception that
you are in.
Philosophy has little to do with verifiable and reproducible
fact.

Andrew
2022-11-27 04:46:52 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
The context here is.."the Origin of Life". Facts have been
presented to help narrow down the options. You ignore
these facts yet cannot cite a single alternative. Which is
evidence that you are not a "free-thinker", but rather that
your mind is controlled by ~preconceive biases~, and not
unless you are able to free yourself from such will you
be freed from the deceptions you are in now.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
but I do see a lot of assumptions.
You are obviously suffering from
philosophical bias preventing you
from escaping the deception that
you are in.
Philosophy has little to do with verifiable and reproducible
fact.
Yes, but has everything to do with whether one will
accept a fact that exposes a long held belief that may
be contrary to the fact.
unknown
2022-11-27 06:24:53 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
but I do see a lot of assumptions.
You are obviously suffering from philosophical bias preventing you
from escaping the deception that you are in.
Philosophy has little to do with verifiable and reproducible
fact.
Yes, but has everything to do with whether one will accept a fact that
exposes a long held belief that may be contrary to the fact.
I just decided to respond: there is a characteristic that I've noted
regarding both
the origin of life and evolution. Both are characterized by two factors,
1)
what is observed and 2) what is _not_observed. Life is seen it is abundant
it is observed, it is known; life is fact. However, the origin of life
is unobserved,
unseen and unknown, therefore naturalist have no choice, but to turn to
hypothesis,
theories, and educated guesses in their effort to explain the origin of
life. Since
the origin of life is unseen unobserved the "explanations" cannot be
considered
factual.

And again the same two factors; what is observed Vs what is unobserved
characterizes
evolution. Example: the Cambrian "explosion" during the Cambrian complex
phyla as many as 30+ appeared abruptly over a comparatively short time
the Cambrian's 50 million year or so duration. These phyla, many with
decedents
living today are observed in the rocks so they were real, factual and
described.
But the hopped for transitional or intermediate fossils are not observed
and
are unknown. Here again naturalist are challenged to devise explanations or
excuses as to why intermediates are not found. No linkage back to the
common
ancestor is strictly hypothical and unobserved in the fossil record. So,
alternative
explanations has to be found to explain why transitional fossils back to
a common
ancestor is unobserved, unseen and unknown.
There are numerous examples of this characteristic in seen in evolution.
.
Andrew
2022-11-27 07:15:41 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
[...]
"I will lay it on the line, There is not one such fossil for which one
might make a watertight argument. The reason is that statements
about ancestry and descent are not applicable in the fossil record.

"It is easy enough to make up stories of how one form gave rise to
another, and to find reasons why the stages should be favored by
natural selection. But such stories are not part of science, for there
is no way to put them to the test." ~ Senior Paleontologist
unknown
2022-11-27 16:03:06 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
[...]
natural selection. But such stories are not part of science, for therever
  is no way to put them to the test."   ~ Senior Paleontologist
Science is supposed to be neutral, indifferent going to wherever the
evidence leads.
It seems to me that when there is an established objective to begin with
and the search is on to find proof. This is not science, but it describes
evolutionary science.
To your point when the search is on to find transitional forms between
fossils A and fossil k, how can anyone know that what is found is nothing
more than just the "best in the field"?
on to find supporting evidence for the goal,
Andrew
2022-11-28 12:55:16 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
[...]
Yes but scientists like all of us, are human.
Post by unknown
It seems to me that when there is an established objective to begin with
and the search is on to find proof. This is not science, but it describes
evolutionary science.
Yes.
Post by unknown
To your point when the search is on to find transitional forms between
fossils A and fossil k, how can anyone know that what is found is nothing
more than just the "best in the field"?
on to find supporting evidence for the goal,
Exactly.

"To take a line of fossils and claim that they represent
a lineage is not a scientific hypothesis that can be tested,
but an assertion that carries the same validity as a bed
time story - amusing, perhaps even instructive, but not
scientific

"From our vantage point in the present, we arrange
fossils in an order that reflects gradual acquisition of
what we see in ourselves. We do not seek the truth;
we create it after the fact, to suit our own prejudices."

"New fossil discoveries are fitted into this preexisting
story. We call these new discoveries "missing links", as
if the chain of ancestry and descent were a real object
for our contemplation, and not what it really is: . .a
completely human invention created after the fact, shaped
to accord with human prejudices.... Each fossil represents
an isolated point, with no knowable connection to any
other given fossil, and all float around in an
overwhelming sea of gaps."
~ Henry Gee, Senior Editor, “Nature”

Although the Emperor has no clothes, few have
the *courage* to announce it. Because there are
consequences for one to identify with - the truth.
Attila
2022-11-27 06:53:37 UTC
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 20:46:52 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
What facts? All I see are speculations, guesses, and
superstition based conclusions. Pleas be specific about
what facts you are talking about.
Post by Andrew
You ignore
these facts yet cannot cite a single alternative. Which is
evidence that you are not a "free-thinker", but rather that
your mind is controlled by ~preconceive biases~, and not
unless you are able to free yourself from such will you
be freed from the deceptions you are in now.
Nonsense. You are talking about a subject about which few
facts are actually known. It is a complex problem and
requires a lot of research from many different directions to
reach any conclusions. While some preliminary work has been
done there is a lot left to do.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
but I do see a lot of assumptions.
You are obviously suffering from
philosophical bias preventing you
from escaping the deception that
you are in.
Philosophy has little to do with verifiable and reproducible
fact.
Yes, but has everything to do with whether one will
accept a fact that exposes a long held belief that may
be contrary to the fact.
A true fact has supporting evidence and can exist whether or
not anyone accepts it or not. I have yet to see any actual
facts with unambiguous, unrelated, verifiable and credible
evidence supporting them. No silly superstition is
required.

Andrew
2022-11-27 07:45:41 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
but I do see a lot of assumptions.
You are obviously suffering from
philosophical bias preventing you
from escaping the deception that
you are in.
Philosophy has little to do with verifiable and
reproducible fact.
Yes, but has everything to do with whether one will
accept a fact that exposes a long held belief that may
be contrary to the fact.
A true fact has supporting evidence and can exist
whether or not anyone accepts it or not.
Although a *fact* may actually exist, it may be rejected
by one who adheres to an a priori philosophical position
that is opposed to it. Such is your position.

"We are forced by our a priori adherence to material
causes to..produce material explanations, no matter
how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to
the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is absolute,
for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door."
~ Richard Lewontin, evolutionist

If one wants truth, they cannot be confined to any
a priori philosophical position.
Attila
2022-11-27 13:14:23 UTC
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 23:45:41 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
but I do see a lot of assumptions.
You are obviously suffering from
philosophical bias preventing you
from escaping the deception that
you are in.
Philosophy has little to do with verifiable and
reproducible fact.
Yes, but has everything to do with whether one will
accept a fact that exposes a long held belief that may
be contrary to the fact.
A true fact has supporting evidence and can exist
whether or not anyone accepts it or not.
Although a *fact* may actually exist, it may be rejected
by one who adheres to an a priori philosophical position
that is opposed to it. Such is your position.
Nonsense. If a fact is supported by actual unambiguous,
unrelated, verifiable and credible evidence there is no way
to reasonably reject it. Please note a conclusion based
upon logic is not evidence. Using a starting point and
jumping from point to point and eventually reaching a
conclusion may or may not be a useful tool pointing out an
area of research but it is never acceptable to consider this
procedure as actually establishing a fact.

For example, saying a creator is established because of some
logical reasoning fails to establish anything other than a
logic chain. You may say that large piles of poop, burned
trees, and what appear to be dragon scales and broken dragon
eggs do not establish the existence of dragons. Bring me an
actual dragon to do this.
Post by Andrew
"We are forced by our a priori adherence to material
causes to..produce material explanations, no matter
how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to
the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is absolute,
for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door."
~ Richard Lewontin, evolutionist
If one wants truth, they cannot be confined to any
a priori philosophical position.
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 16:31:46 UTC
Post by Attila
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.
Unless one has been shown that the material world is not the
only thing that exists.

<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>

Note: Only those who have been chosen by God receive that revelation.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-27 17:26:59 UTC
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 11:31:46 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.
Unless one has been shown that the material world is not the
only thing that exists.
I have not seen an such thing and it appears everyone who
says they have expects others to simply take their word for
it.

I have a large private residence with offices located in a
major city I would sell to such a person cheap. It is
painted white, is surrounded by a fence and comes with armed
guards.
Post by Bob Duncan
<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>
Note: Only those who have been chosen by God receive that revelation.
I am not superstitious.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 18:10:06 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.
Unless one has been shown that the material world is not the
only thing that exists.
I have not seen an such thing and it appears everyone who
says they have expects others to simply take their word for
it.
"Taking their word for it" and expecting them to share the same belief
system are two totally different ideas. Try keeping up.

Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>
I am not superstitious.
Neither am I.

Off topic. Out of context.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-27 19:18:36 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.
Unless one has been shown that the material world is not the
only thing that exists.
I have not seen an such thing and it appears everyone who
says they have expects others to simply take their word for
it.
"Taking their word for it" and expecting them to share the same belief
system are two totally different ideas. Try keeping up.
Belief, and belief systems, are irrelevant. It is quite
possible to believe in invisible pink flying dragons who
only eat unicorns and that is just ads valid as a belief in
some god or other.
Post by Bob Duncan
Only those who have been chosen by God receive that revelation.
That is your belief. Why should anyone else pay any
attention?
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>
I am not superstitious.
Neither am I.
Off topic. Out of context.
Not really. One man's god is another man's silly
superstition. Which one is correct? Is either?
Why?

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 19:29:58 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.
Unless one has been shown that the material world is not the
only thing that exists.
I have not seen an such thing and it appears everyone who
says they have expects others to simply take their word for
it.
"Taking their word for it" and expecting them to share the same belief
system are two totally different ideas. Try keeping up.
Belief, and belief systems, are irrelevant.
That's your unsupported opinion.
Post by Attila
It is quite
possible to believe in invisible pink flying dragons who
only eat unicorns and that is just ads valid as a belief in
some god or other.
Unless one has been shown that their belief in God is a valid one,
as is what takes place with every chosen elect when regenerated
by the Holy Spirit.
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Only those who have been chosen by God receive that revelation.
That is your belief. Why should anyone else pay any attention?
For several different reasons. Why did you pay attention?
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>
I am not superstitious.
Neither am I.
Off topic. Out of context.
Not really. One man's god is another man's silly
superstition.
Your definition of "superstition" does not agree with the dictionary's
definition. Off topic. Out of context.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-27 20:39:17 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.
Unless one has been shown that the material world is not the
only thing that exists.
I have not seen an such thing and it appears everyone who
says they have expects others to simply take their word for
it.
"Taking their word for it" and expecting them to share the same belief
system are two totally different ideas. Try keeping up.
Belief, and belief systems, are irrelevant.
That's your unsupported opinion.
To some extent, but belief will only go so =far before it
runs into reality. You may believe you can fly by waving
your arms around but I doubt you will ever leave the ground.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
It is quite
possible to believe in invisible pink flying dragons who
only eat unicorns and that is just ads valid as a belief in
some god or other.
Unless one has been shown that their belief in God is a valid one,
as is what takes place with every chosen elect when regenerated
by the Holy Spirit.
No one is actually shown any such thing. They only believe
they have.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Only those who have been chosen by God receive that revelation.
That is your belief. Why should anyone else pay any attention?
For several different reasons. Why did you pay attention?
I don't. Your statements are forgotten when I push the post
button.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>
I am not superstitious.
Neither am I.
Off topic. Out of context.
Not really. One man's god is another man's silly
superstition.
Your definition of "superstition" does not agree with the dictionary's
definition. Off topic. Out of context.
su·per·sti·tion

"excessively credulous belief in and reverence for
supernatural beings."

How can anything be more supernatural than some god?

"a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural
causation leading to certain consequences of an action or
event, or a practice based on such a belief.
plural noun: superstitions"

That fits even better.

1
: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
: an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/superstition

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 21:27:53 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Until facts establish something other than the material
world exists that material world should be considered to be
all there is.
Unless one has been shown that the material world is not the
only thing that exists.
I have not seen an such thing and it appears everyone who
says they have expects others to simply take their word for
it.
"Taking their word for it" and expecting them to share the same belief
system are two totally different ideas. Try keeping up.
Belief, and belief systems, are irrelevant.
That's your unsupported opinion.
To some extent, but belief will only go so =far before it
runs into reality. You may believe you can fly by waving
your arms around but I doubt you will ever leave the ground.
You have a problem keeping up.

Off topic. Out of context.

You seem to always want to change the subject when you find
yourself in a corner, with no way out.
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
It is quite
possible to believe in invisible pink flying dragons who
only eat unicorns and that is just ads valid as a belief in
some god or other.
Unless one has been shown that their belief in God is a valid one,
as is what takes place with every chosen elect when regenerated
by the Holy Spirit.
No one is actually shown any such thing. They only believe
they have.
Do you believe you can prove what you just said?

If not, then it's just your unsupported opinion.

That's the gentleman's way of calling you a liar.
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Only those who have been chosen by God receive that revelation.
That is your belief. Why should anyone else pay any attention?
For several different reasons. Why did you pay attention?
I don't. Your statements are forgotten when I push the post
button.
If that were true, then you have far greater a problem than I think
you have.
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>
I am not superstitious.
Neither am I.
Off topic. Out of context.
Not really. One man's god is another man's silly
superstition.
Your definition of "superstition" does not agree with the dictionary's
definition. Off topic. Out of context.
su·per·sti·tion
"excessively credulous belief in and reverence for
supernatural beings."
Now you have to prove that it applies to me, and not just
because you think it does. Where's your proof?
Post by Attila
How can anything be more supernatural than some god?
I'm looking at "excessively credulous". You need to prove that first.
Post by Attila
"a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural
causation leading to certain consequences of an action or
event, or a practice based on such a belief.
plural noun: superstitions"
Same here. Where's your proof?
Post by Attila
: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
And here. You need to show proof that you're not lying.
Post by Attila
: an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from *SUPERSTITION*
A definition of "superstition" that uses and relies upon the
definition of "superstition".

That's very irrational.

I doubt you would have made it through Logic 101.
Post by Attila
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ *SUPERSTITION*
So far, you haven't shown any proof that those definitions apply to me.

You're real quick at accusing me of something, but you never can prove
it's true.

Do you have any idea what you're doing?
Or are you just pretending to know?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-27 22:16:08 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
[...]
You brought up the subject of belief systems and I am
pointing out belief will only take you so far before it runs
into the rocks of reality. I understand how you cannot
accept that since it makes your beliefs minor and relatively
unimportant, something you can never admit.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
It is quite
possible to believe in invisible pink flying dragons who
only eat unicorns and that is just ads valid as a belief in
some god or other.
Unless one has been shown that their belief in God is a valid one,
as is what takes place with every chosen elect when regenerated
by the Holy Spirit.
No one is actually shown any such thing. They only believe
they have.
Do you believe you can prove what you just said?
The question is can you prove what you said? Has anyone
been shown their belief in a god is valid? How did this
occur? Is it possible a relatively normal event is being
interpreted as a message from a god?

"Oh, look! A pile of poop! That proves there is a god!"

Equally ""Oh, look! A rock! That proves there is a god!"
Post by Bob Duncan
If not, then it's just your unsupported opinion.
You have a lot of those.
Post by Bob Duncan
That's the gentleman's way of calling you a liar.
Of course your must do that since I am pointing out how
everything you believe actually only occurs in your mind and
all of those beliefs are nothing more than an interpretation
of everyday events, some common and some not common but all
requiring interpretation from a preconceived point of view.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Only those who have been chosen by God receive that revelation.
That is your belief. Why should anyone else pay any attention?
For several different reasons. Why did you pay attention?
I don't. Your statements are forgotten when I push the post
button.
If that were true, then you have far greater a problem than I think
you have.
I am sure you think I have a problem since your silly
superstition requires that point of view. But the fact is
that the entire subject never enters my mind except during
the short time I spend here.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
<https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/essay/self-attestation-scripture-internal-witness-holy-spirit/>
I am not superstitious.
Neither am I.
Off topic. Out of context.
Not really. One man's god is another man's silly
superstition.
Your definition of "superstition" does not agree with the dictionary's
definition. Off topic. Out of context.
su·per·sti·tion
"excessively credulous belief in and reverence for
supernatural beings."
Now you have to prove that it applies to me, and not just
because you think it does. Where's your proof?
You don't believe in a supernatural being? How much more
supernatural can you get than a god?
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
How can anything be more supernatural than some god?
I'm looking at "excessively credulous". You need to prove that first.
If you believe some god exists without any actual evidence
to support that belief how much more "excessively credulous"
do you need to be?
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
"a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural
causation leading to certain consequences of an action or
event, or a practice based on such a belief.
plural noun: superstitions"
Same here. Where's your proof?
Belief in a god fits neatly in that definition.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
And here. You need to show proof that you're not lying.
About what? You don't trust in a god? Superstitions such
as yours are filled with a trust in magic and a fear of the
unknown. Not to mention ignorance.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
: an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from *SUPERSTITION*
A definition of "superstition" that uses and relies upon the
definition of "superstition".
That's very irrational.
I doubt you would have made it through Logic 101.
Tell it to Webster. It is their definition.
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ *SUPERSTITION*
So far, you haven't shown any proof that those definitions apply to me.
If you are speaking English and use the terms or fit into
the descriptions they apply.
Post by Bob Duncan
You're real quick at accusing me of something, but you never can prove
it's true.
There is a point at which statement interpretation must left
to the reader. Of course, I have yet to see any supporting
evidence for our continuing assertions and claims made here.
Post by Bob Duncan
Do you have any idea what you're doing?
Or are you just pretending to know?
I know exactly what I am doing.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 22:50:45 UTC
Post by Attila
I know exactly what I am doing.
But you haven't proven anything you've said.

Let me know when you can prove something.

Until then, you're like an LP record that keeps skiping,
never saying anything new.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 06:28:28 UTC
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 17:50:45 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
I know exactly what I am doing.
But you haven't proven anything you've said.
Let me know when you can prove something.
Until then, you're like an LP record that keeps skiping,
never saying anything new.
Suppose you indicate what part of my posts require proof?

Also include supporting evidence for your assertions and
claims.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 09:45:48 UTC
Post by Attila
Suppose you indicate what part of my posts require proof?
Everything.
Post by Attila
Also include supporting evidence for your assertions and
claims.
I make no assertions or claims that require proof.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 10:18:33 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:45:48 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Suppose you indicate what part of my posts require proof?
Everything.
Everything you clipped?
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Also include supporting evidence for your assertions and
claims.
I make no assertions or claims that require proof.
Why not?

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 10:22:00 UTC
Post by Attila
Everything you clipped?
You have trouble understanding English.

So there's your problem.

Learn how to communicate in English first,
before anything else.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 17:17:33 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 05:22:00 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Everything you clipped?
You have trouble understanding English.
I have no trouble understanding English.
Post by Bob Duncan
So there's your problem.
Learn how to communicate in English first,
before anything else.
Do you really think what you are doing is not obvious?

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 17:55:56 UTC
Do you really think what you are doing is not obvious?

Do you think I care what you think?
Attila
2022-11-29 00:33:56 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:55:56 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Do you really think what you are doing is not obvious?
Do you think I care what you think?
And now you disappear into the sunset. It seems you end all
of our exchanges in about the same way.

It would seem you don't like the questions I ask or the
items I point out. But I really can't blame you since you
have so little to work with.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-29 00:54:08 UTC
That's just more of your off-topic unsupported opinion that for some
reason you think is "special". There's nothing special about you.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-29 07:12:13 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 19:54:08 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
That's just more of your off-topic unsupported opinion that for some
reason you think is "special". There's nothing special about you.
I wonder who this is intended for. It can't be me because
you indicated some time ago you are ignoring me and you
clipped the entire previous message so I suppose it will
remain a mystery.

Like so much of your drivel - quickly forgotten.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 23:00:22 UTC
Post by Attila
You brought up the subject of belief systems and I am
pointing out belief will only take you so far before it runs
into the rocks of reality.
That's an assertion that requires proof. Prove it.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 06:34:12 UTC
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 18:00:22 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
You brought up the subject of belief systems and I am
pointing out belief will only take you so far before it runs
into the rocks of reality.
That's an assertion that requires proof. Prove it.
I have doe so many tines, including in the post you clipped.

You may honestly believe as strongly as possible you can fly
by waiving your hands in the air. Exactly how far can you
fly this way?

You are in an accident and your arm is amputated. You are
absolutely certain your god can perform miracles as long as
you are a true believer. You believe he will replace your
arm if your belief is strong enough.

Good luck with that.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 09:48:58 UTC
I have doe so many tines.
What?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 10:20:13 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:48:58 -0500, Bob Duncan
I have doe so many tines.
What?
Many times, of course.

The way you clip it is a bit difficult to know what you are
talking about. But that is why you do it I suspect.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 23:03:03 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Do you believe you can prove what you just said?
The question is can you prove what you said?
I have not tried convincing you of anything.
Religious beliefs require no proof.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 06:35:46 UTC
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 18:03:03 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Do you believe you can prove what you just said?
The question is can you prove what you said?
I have not tried convincing you of anything.
Religious beliefs require no proof.
Beliefs, no. Are your statements based upon your beliefs or
based upon reality?

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 09:50:47 UTC
Post by Attila
Beliefs, no. Are your statements based upon your beliefs or
based upon reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most of the time?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 10:21:33 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:50:47 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Beliefs, no. Are your statements based upon your beliefs or
based upon reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most of the time?
Do you always answer a question with another question?
Speaking of trying to change the subject.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 10:25:02 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Beliefs, no. Are your statements based upon your beliefs or
based upon reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most of the time?
Do you always answer a question with another question?
Does everything people say to you go over your hear,
or just most things?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 17:19:52 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Beliefs, no. Are your statements based upon your beliefs or
based upon reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most of the time?
Do you always answer a question with another question?
Does everything people say to you go over your hear,
or just most things?
Again you ignore the question only ask an unrelated one in
turn. That is one way to avoid answers.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 23:04:55 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
If not, then it's just your unsupported opinion.
You have a lot of those.
Only if I were trying to convince you they were true.

.
Attila
2022-11-28 06:39:21 UTC
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 18:04:55 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
If not, then it's just your unsupported opinion.
You have a lot of those.
Only if I were trying to convince you they were true.
Religious beliefs require no proof.
True. Do you post beliefs or reality? From the wording you
use it is difficult to tell. I seldom see "according to my
beliefs" or it's equilibrate.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 09:51:55 UTC
Post by Attila
True. Do you post beliefs or reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most all of the time?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 10:22:34 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:51:55 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
True. Do you post beliefs or reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most all of the time?
Why do you answer a question with a question and try to
change the subject?

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 10:27:27 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
True. Do you post beliefs or reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most all of the time?
Why do you answer a question with a question and try to
change the subject?
Do you not understand rhetorical questions, that are the same
sort of question that you ask?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 17:22:09 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
True. Do you post beliefs or reality?
Do you lie all of the time, or just most all of the time?
Why do you answer a question with a question and try to
change the subject?
Do you not understand rhetorical questions, that are the same
sort of question that you ask?
I ask questions to put a spotlight on what I consider
attempts to say one thing but leave an entirely different
impression. Also when I see a direct lie.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 23:07:59 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
That's the gentleman's way of calling you a liar.
Of course your must do that since I am pointing out how
everything you believe actually only occurs in your mind.
No you're not. You have not pointed out any such thing.

That is a lie.

You are a liar.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 06:40:25 UTC
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 18:07:59 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
That's the gentleman's way of calling you a liar.
Of course your must do that since I am pointing out how
everything you believe actually only occurs in your mind.
No you're not. You have not pointed out any such thing.
Where else have they occurred?
Post by Bob Duncan
That is a lie.
You are a liar.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 09:53:23 UTC
Post by Attila
Where else have they occurred?
Do you have to have somebody with you each time you go pottie?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 10:24:41 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:53:23 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Where else have they occurred?
Do you have to have somebody with you each time you go pottie?
Again you answer a question with a question and try to
change the subject.

You also just clip away what you prefer to ignore. You fool
no one but yourself.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 10:29:11 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Where else have they occurred?
Do you have to have somebody with you each time you go pottie?
Again you answer a question with a question and try to
change the subject.
So I'll take that as you "still lie all of the time".

Just what I thought.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 17:23:33 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Where else have they occurred?
Do you have to have somebody with you each time you go pottie?
Again you answer a question with a question and try to
change the subject.
So I'll take that as you "still lie all of the time".
You can and will take anything you like if it covers up that
which you refuse to address. A common theists tactic.
Post by Bob Duncan
Just what I thought.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-27 23:11:30 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
If that were true, then you have far greater a problem than I think
you have.
I am sure you think I have a problem since your silly
superstition <snip>
An repeated unsupported opinion is the same thing as a lie.

You are a liar, who repeats his lies.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 06:42:40 UTC
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 18:11:30 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
If that were true, then you have far greater a problem than I think
you have.
I am sure you think I have a problem since your silly
superstition <snip>
An repeated unsupported opinion is the same thing as a lie.
Are your repeated "religious beliefs" lies?
Post by Bob Duncan
You are a liar, who repeats his lies.
You do a fair bit of repetition yourself. Are yours
different and why?

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 09:54:13 UTC
Post by Attila
Are your repeated "religious beliefs" lies?
Where's your proof?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 10:25:53 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:54:13 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Are your repeated "religious beliefs" lies?
Where's your proof?
Of what? How do you prove a question? Especially one you
will not answer.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 10:30:25 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Are your repeated "religious beliefs" lies?
Where's your proof?
Of what?
Do you always act stupid when someone has you backed into a corner?
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
unknown
There is no way to prove evolution, religion or god(s)
Bob Duncan
2022-11-28 11:45:38 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Are your repeated "religious beliefs" lies?
Where's your proof?
Of what?
Do you always act stupid when someone has you backed into a corner?
There is no way to prove evolution, religion or god(s)
I know. You can only believe each one. I've been saying that for years.
But no one wants to hear it.

They would rather believe that they are the main focus of me being here,
and therefore they are the center of attention.

I'd say well over half of the "regulars" here are extreme narcissists,
looking for as much attention as they can get. (But don't tell them that.)
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-28 17:27:53 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 06:45:38 -0500, Bob Duncan
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by unknown
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Are your repeated "religious beliefs" lies?
Where's your proof?
Of what?
Do you always act stupid when someone has you backed into a corner?
There is no way to prove evolution, religion or god(s)
I know. You can only believe each one. I've been saying that for years.
But no one wants to hear it.
Why do you present your beliefs where no one is interested
in seeing them and in a manner that implies they are
factual?
Post by Bob Duncan
They would rather believe that they are the main focus of me being here,
and therefore they are the center of attention.
That is easy to fix. Leave.
Post by Bob Duncan
I'd say well over half of the "regulars" here are extreme narcissists,
looking for as much attention as they can get. (But don't tell them that.)
That from someone who posts superstitious material in an
atheist group. What do you expect to get? Roses?

Attila
2022-11-28 17:24:23 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Attila
Are your repeated "religious beliefs" lies?
Where's your proof?
Of what?
Do you always act stupid when someone has you backed into a corner?
Only you are so blind as to see what is not there. Such as
gods and corners.

Bob Duncan
2022-11-26 04:25:37 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Attila
[...]
I thought the part about being human, with at least half a brain, would
have been enough explanation for anyone who is human with half a brain.
But, I guess some people still haven't figured out how to use their half
of a brain yet, and they need someone to walk them through it, from
start to finish.
--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.
Attila
2022-11-25 21:36:25 UTC
On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 08:03:40 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Those who want the the truth will find that, life
could not possibly have originated by purely
naturalistic causes,
According to your preconceived position which
rests entirely on your unsupported superstitions.
No, according to science and the established laws
of science. If you can cite otherwise, please do so.
What science and what established laws? Please be specific.

Andrew
2022-11-28 12:54:39 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Those who want the the truth will find that, life
could not possibly have originated by purely
naturalistic causes,
According to your preconceived position which
rests entirely on your unsupported superstitions.
No, according to science and the established laws
of science. If you can cite otherwise, please do so.
What science and what established laws? Please be
specific.
Law of Biogenesis. This law states that life comes
only from pre-existing life, and that of its own kind.
Frank Lee
2022-11-28 20:04:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Those who want the the truth will find that, life
could not possibly have originated by purely
naturalistic causes,
According to your preconceived position which
rests entirely on your unsupported superstitions.
No, according to science and the established laws
of science. If you can cite otherwise, please do so.
What science and what established laws? Please be
specific.
Law of Biogenesis. This law states that life comes
only from pre-existing life, and that of its own kind.
That would be called the Law of Andrew, except it's not a
law and it's not science. It's just something you made
up, trying to fool the rubes.

Kind of like your "law" about code only coming from
intelligent sources.
Ted
2022-11-23 11:45:17 UTC
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us. That's what the evidence says.
There IS a God.
A statement that hardly required the deeply flawed argument preceding
it.

I can't be an atheist. (God knows I've tried.) But it's trivially
easy to prove that your god doesn't exist.
Post by Andrew
It is futile to argue against the truth.
One would hope so, though that hasn't stopped you from making it your
mission.
Christopher A. Lee
2022-11-23 13:48:44 UTC
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes.
A deliberate lie by a deliberately lying liar who has been given
protocells formed perfectly naturally in the lab going back sixty
years.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
Another of the in-our-face, deliberately lying liar's deliberate lies
about objective reality that are nothing to do with atheism.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
The deliberately lying liar's usual false dichotomy between his
deliberate lies and his deluded religious fantasies.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
The deliberate, in-our-faces liar knows it is no such thing.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
Another of the deliberately lying liar's deliberate lies.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us. That's what the evidence says.
Two more of the deliberately lying liar's deliberate lies.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
There IS a God.
How do the deliberately lying liar's deliberate lies and false
dichotomies between his lies and his deluded fantasies demonstrate
that?
Post by Attila
A statement that hardly required the deeply flawed argument preceding
it.
It's standard dishonest apologetics, intended to reinforce the beliefs
of the unthinkingly believers and not intended for people outside the
flock - but he's so psychopathically stupid, he wipes his faeces in
our faces.
Post by Attila
I can't be an atheist. (God knows I've tried.) But it's trivially
easy to prove that your god doesn't exist.
If you're not theist then you're atheist because all it takes is nor
being theist - common usage gets it wrong because the theist majority
who redefined the word, stupidly imagines its an actual belief even
though it isn't - and the rare occasions an atheist says there's no
god, it's a throwaway remark about something irrelevant theists keep
pestering us about, and in the same vein as "no ghosts", "no UFO
abductions, etc.
mission.
Ted
2022-11-25 14:26:22 UTC
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes.
A deliberate lie by a deliberately lying liar who has been given
protocells formed perfectly naturally in the lab going back sixty
years.
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
This
suggests
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
of the unthinkingly believers and not intended for people outside the
flock - but he's so psychopathically stupid, he wipes his faeces in
our faces.
Well said.
Thank you, Christopher. In that case, I am an atheist.
Mitchell Holman
How long ago was this Creation, in years?
Andrew
2022-11-23 14:33:07 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us.
How long ago was this Creation, in years?
The "Creation" involves much more than our Earth.

Mitchell Holman
2022-11-23 18:37:42 UTC
Post by Andrew
http://youtu.be/oxObsdE9qQE
Just answer the question.
Andrew
2022-11-24 00:00:38 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us.
How long ago was this Creation, in years?
The "Creation" involves much more than our Earth.
http://youtu.be/oxObsdE9qQE
Just answer the question.
Why do you want to know?

and. . .

Why do you think I should
know?

The important thing here is
that it WAS created ~ by the
living God.

It would be wise to prepare
now to meet Him in peace.

Because your time here is
almost over.
Mitchell Holman
2022-11-24 02:22:52 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us.
How long ago was this Creation, in years?
The "Creation" involves much more than our Earth.
http://youtu.be/oxObsdE9qQE
Just answer the question.
Why do you want to know?
Just answer the question.
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
Andrew
2022-11-24 04:10:32 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
It is impossible to explain the origin of life
by~purely naturalistic causes. This suggests
that it did not happen that way.
The other option is that it happened from
a causation that goes --> beyond a strictly
naturalistic one.
This points us to ID and Creationism as
the most logical, and therefore the most
probably_correct_model of our origins.
Since the EVIDENCE tells us that our
origin was the result of a..creative act,
this tells us that there is a Creator who
made us.
How long ago was this Creation, in years?
The "Creation" involves much more than our Earth.
http://youtu.be/oxObsdE9qQE
Just answer the question.
Why do you want to know?
Just answer the question.
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Frank Lee
2022-11-24 05:03:02 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Kinda like fools who ask repeatedly the same question
about the source of biological information after it has
already been answered?
Andrew
It is the atheists enigma. It exposes their deception.
Attila
2022-11-25 10:07:19 UTC
On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 20:59:58 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Frank Lee
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Kinda like fools who ask repeatedly the same question
about the source of biological information after it has
already been answered?
It is the atheists enigma. It exposes their deception.
What deception? The refusal to accept your silly
superstition as being valid since it has no supporting
evidence?

Andrew
2022-11-25 16:03:19 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Frank Lee
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Kinda like fools who ask repeatedly the same question
about the source of biological information after it has
already been answered?
It is the atheists enigma. It exposes their deception.
What deception?
If in fact there is no "naturalistic origin" of biological
information, then atheism per se is a ~ false paradigm.
Post by Attila
The refusal to accept your silly superstition as being
valid since it has no supporting evidence?
If you cannot explain the origin of biological
information, then *you* are to one adhering
to a ~ silly suppression.

This applies to ALL of our atheist friends.

"The times of this ignorance God winked
at; but now He commands all men every
where to repent." ~ Paul
Frank Lee
2022-11-25 20:38:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Frank Lee
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Kinda like fools who ask repeatedly the same question
about the source of biological information after it has
already been answered?
It is the atheists enigma. It exposes their deception.
No it doesn't.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
What deception?
If in fact there is no "naturalistic origin" of biological
information, then atheism per se is a ~ false paradigm.
If, in fact, there is no magic skydaddy, then creatIDism
per se is a ~false paradigm.

If, in fact, there is no Andrew-baby-daddy, then Andrew
per se is a ~false entity.

So?
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
The refusal to accept your silly superstition as being
valid since it has no supporting evidence?
If you cannot explain the origin of biological
information, then *you* are to one adhering
to a ~ silly suppression.
Attila's ability or inability to explain the origin of
biological information, at a level you can understand,
has no bearing on the origin of abiogenesis.

So you are lying, and you are shameless about it.

As I noted before, Andrew, you are a pretty slick liar. A
lot of faith-oriented people won't unwind your logical
pretzels.
Attila
2022-11-25 21:43:10 UTC
On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 08:03:19 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
Post by Andrew
Post by Frank Lee
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Kinda like fools who ask repeatedly the same question
about the source of biological information after it has
already been answered?
It is the atheists enigma. It exposes their deception.
What deception?
If in fact there is no "naturalistic origin" of biological
information, then atheism per se is a ~ false paradigm.
Nonsense. Science does not rest upon philosophy and
"naturalistic origin" is a philosophical concept.
Post by Andrew
Post by Attila
The refusal to accept your silly superstition as being
valid since it has no supporting evidence?
If you cannot explain the origin of biological
information, then *you* are to one adhering
to a ~ silly suppression.
What biologic information? I agree at some point in most
sciences you run up against the barriers of what has not yet
been determined but those barriers are constantly being
moved. Just because something is not know today does not
men it will not be known tomorrow.
Post by Andrew
This applies to ALL of our atheist friends.
"The times of this ignorance God winked
at; but now He commands all men every
where to repent." ~ Paul
Superstitious nonsense.

Andrew
2022-11-25 16:02:41 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Frank Lee
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Kinda like fools who ask repeatedly the same question
about the source of biological information after it has
already been answered?
It is the atheists enigma. It exposes their deception.
Ryo Mizuuchi, Taro Furubayashi & Norikazu Ichihashi
have demonstrated the evolutionary transition from a
single RNA replicator to a multiple replicator network.
Not from abiotic chemicals.
Another step closer to self-sustaining cellular life.
No.
Andrew
2022-11-28 12:56:35 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Frank Lee
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Only a fool keeps asking the 'same question'
that has > already been answered repeatedly.
Kinda like fools who ask repeatedly the same question
about the source of biological information after it has
already been answered?
It is the atheists enigma. It exposes their deception.
Ryo Mizuuchi, Taro Furubayashi & Norikazu Ichihashi
have demonstrated the evolutionary transition from a
single RNA replicator to a multiple replicator network.
Not from abiotic chemicals.
Sure, something is either living or non living. It's also
not living until the point when it starts living. The
evolution of RNA enzymes and nucleotide structures
has been demonstrated to be self sustaining for
limited periods of time.
Not from abiotic chemicals.
It's just going to be a short
while before we understand all about the necessary
environments for a completely self sustaining
replicator network.
And if we finally succeed in doing this
and creating life, then we have proved..

---> Creation <---

Thank you.
Mitchell Holman
2022-11-24 06:02:59 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
and. . .
Why do you think I should
know?
This is your mythology,
can't you explain it?
This has been explained to you many times.
Wrong.

Just answer the question.