Disproving Creation: The Evolution of Sight
Budikka666
2011-05-04 00:23:56 UTC
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/05/02/sea-urchins-use-their-entire-body-as-an-eye/

Organisms didn't have to start from scratch to build eyes. The genes
were already there. the cells were already there. They just needed a
tweak or two, like creationist noses do when they LIE that there was a
creation and then can't find a shred of evidence to support their LIE.

Budikka
Colanth
2011-05-04 03:02:37 UTC
On Tue, 3 May 2011 17:23:56 -0700 (PDT), Budikka666
Post by Budikka666
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/05/02/sea-urchins-use-their-entire-body-as-an-eye/
Organisms didn't have to start from scratch to build eyes. The genes
were already there. the cells were already there. They just needed a
tweak or two, like creationist noses do when they LIE that there was a
creation and then can't find a shred of evidence to support their LIE.
And, although creationists won't recognize it, let alone accept it,
more proof of evolution.
--
"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we
are defending His work. In vowing ourselves to one another, we are
His blessing." - Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945
AllSeeing-I
2011-05-04 08:07:33 UTC
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/05/02/sea-urc...
Organisms didn't have to start from scratch to build eyes.  The genes
were already there.  the cells were already there.  They just needed a
tweak or two, like creationist noses do when they LIE that there was a
creation and then can't find a shred of evidence to support their LIE.
Budikka
They were --Already-- there, eh? Are these magic genes? Are these Jack
and the Beanstalk GENES?

BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
JessHC
2011-05-04 13:58:58 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/05/02/sea-urc...
Organisms didn't have to start from scratch to build eyes.  The genes
were already there.  the cells were already there.  They just needed a
tweak or two, like creationist noses do when they LIE that there was a
creation and then can't find a shred of evidence to support their LIE.
Budikka
They were --Already-- there, eh?
Yep.
Post by AllSeeing-I
Are these magic genes? Are these Jack and the Beanstalk GENES?
You mean magic like an invisible magic super sky daddy?
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure. It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
AllSeeing-I
2011-05-05 04:52:36 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.

Funny.

You guys will believe ANYTHING

So, wanna see some land for sale in florida?
Wombat
2011-05-05 06:14:39 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
It's happened all across the animal kingdom. The molluscs have
developed eyes ranging from eyespots to eyes better than ours. Why
did your ET god give the octopus and squid better eyes than us? Are
we not the pinnacle of creation?

Wombat

snip usual insults
AllSeeing-I
2011-05-05 10:00:36 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
It's happened all across the animal kingdom.  The molluscs have
developed eyes ranging from eyespots to eyes better than ours.  Why
did your ET god give the octopus and squid better eyes than us?  Are
we not the pinnacle of creation?
Wombat
At one time we were perfect in every way. It is all explained in the
bible.
JessHC
2011-05-05 13:55:21 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
It's happened all across the animal kingdom.  The molluscs have
developed eyes ranging from eyespots to eyes better than ours.  Why
did your ET god give the octopus and squid better eyes than us?  Are
we not the pinnacle of creation?
Wombat
At one time we were perfect in every way.  It is all explained in the
bible.
Does the bible explain why the human eye has a blind spot but an
octopus eye doesn't?
Wombat
2011-05-05 14:50:08 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
It's happened all across the animal kingdom.  The molluscs have
developed eyes ranging from eyespots to eyes better than ours.  Why
did your ET god give the octopus and squid better eyes than us?  Are
we not the pinnacle of creation?
Wombat
At one time we were perfect in every way.  It is all explained in the
bible.
So Adam didn't have a blind spot when he was preternatural. How
quaint. Apart from vague consequences of the fall laid out in that
morality tale, Genesis, have you any evidence that ALL vertebrate eyes
went pear shaped circa 6,000 years ago?
Wow! Twatman has decided to reply to my posts. His once a year reply
gambit has gone pear shaped, just like his arguments.

Wombat
wf3h
2011-05-07 16:25:33 UTC
On Thu, 5 May 2011 03:00:36 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
At one time we were perfect in every way. It is all explained in the
bible.
and yet we can prove, scientifically

this is not true.

so where's the proof of his statement?

there is none
Mike Painter
2011-05-08 02:09:15 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
At one time we were perfect in every way. It is all explained in the
bible.
and yet we can prove, scientifically
this is not true.
so where's the proof of his statement?
there is none
I would imagine a step from perfect to what we observe today would falsify
evolution.
Talk about a bee birthing a bunny.
AllSeeing-I
Yep. That step was Jesus.
JessHC
2011-05-08 16:01:12 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by Mike Painter
Post by wf3h
On Thu, 5 May 2011 03:00:36 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
At one time we were perfect in every way.  It is all explained in the
bible.
and yet we can prove, scientifically
this is not true.
so where's the proof of his statement?
there is none
I would imagine a step from perfect to what we observe today would falsify
evolution.
Talk about a bee birthing a bunny.
Yep. That step was Jesus.
So your magic jewish zombie made everyone imperfect? That seems
counterproductive, although what would you expect from a zombie.
Mickey
2011-05-12 05:58:29 UTC
Post by Mike Painter
Post by wf3h
On Thu, 5 May 2011 03:00:36 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
At one time we were perfect in every way.  It is all explained in the
bible.
and yet we can prove, scientifically
this is not true.
so where's the proof of his statement?
there is none
I would imagine a step from perfect to what we observe today would falsify
evolution.
Talk about a bee birthing a bunny.
Yep. That step was Jesus.-
Was Jesus the bee or the bunny?
Mickey
Owchies!
Mickey
Which is nothing but a book of myths.
Devils Advocaat
2011-05-12 06:05:56 UTC
Post by Mickey
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
It's happened all across the animal kingdom.  The molluscs have
developed eyes ranging from eyespots to eyes better than ours.  Why
did your ET god give the octopus and squid better eyes than us?  Are
we not the pinnacle of creation?
Wombat
At one time we were perfect in every way.  It is all explained in the
bible.-
Which is nothing but a book of myths.
But even myths can be useful and have a tiny shred of truth in them,
but not in the way maddy and his ilk use them.
JessHC
2011-05-05 13:52:10 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
Funny.
You guys will believe ANYTHING
So, wanna see some land for sale in florida?
I've been to Florida, so I know it exists. I have relatives who own
land there. I can use the interwebs to look at land for sale there.
They have pictures. So it isn't a big stretch to believe there's land
for sale in Florida.

I've also seen evidence that eyes have evolved at least three
different ways.

You can't even produce cited definitions for mammals or fish, let
alone evidence of deities.

You believe in an undetectable magical logically contradictory
superdaddy, but imply atheists are gullible for accepting actual
evidence.

I find it difficult and troubling to believe people as stupid and
dishonest as you actual exist, but I have to go with the evidence.
Colanth
2011-05-05 17:15:55 UTC
On Wed, 4 May 2011 21:52:36 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
No - evolution has no goal.
--
"If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Dan Quayle,
another brain damaged by religion
wf3h
2011-05-07 16:24:18 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by JessHC
Evolutionary pressure.  It's well understood by those not blinded by
idiocy.
heh... a sustained UNguided effort by evolution to systematically
create an eye.
gee. and yet the mechanism is testable

observable

verifiable

none of which is true for creationist magic
Budikka
2011-05-10 02:05:57 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/05/02/sea-urc...
Organisms didn't have to start from scratch to build eyes.  The genes
were already there.  the cells were already there.  They just needed a
tweak or two, like creationist noses do when they LIE that there was a
creationand then can't find a shred of evidence to support their LIE.
Budikka
They were --Already-- there, eh?
Already evolved by bacteria. Do you need remedial English to grasp
simple sentences?
Post by AllSeeing-I
Are these magic genes?
Your;le the one who demands magic and then RUNS when we ask you to
support your claim. Evolution demands only a subset of physics which
is called chemistry.
Post by AllSeeing-I
Are these Jack
and the Beanstalk GENES?
You're the jackass, you answer that.
Post by AllSeeing-I
BTW, who did a controlled tweaking?
Go read some books on evolution and you'll discover just how deep your
ignorance RUNS. I emphasize runs, since that's what you're best at.

There is no "who". If you disagree, then supply the evidence
supporting your claims that there's a who, instead of running like the
stinking swamp of infected diarrhea that you are.

Here's what you're shrinking from like a limp Peter at the Passion:

1. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours
exists

2. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours is
the only deity there is

3. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours
created the universe and life on Earth

4. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours is
not a figment of your imagination

Or keep running, you pathetic coward; it's what you do best, after
all, but let's face it you've had a heck of a lot of practice.

Whaddaya say jackass, time to RUN again?

Budikka
Loirbaj
2011-05-10 04:24:58 UTC
Jess tried,
Does the bible explain why the human eye
has a blind spot but an octopus eye doesn't?

Clinton Dawkins famously blundered when he
wrote that he simply could not understand the
utter failure of Evolution "to provide a simple lens
for the Nautilus"...I mean..it's been 100 million
years...it's crying out for a simple lens...and
Evolution has utterly FAILED. Waaahh..
The best witnesses against Evolutionism are
the (unguarded) words of Evolutionists themselves.
THE SPIRIT
2011-05-10 10:01:23 UTC
Evolution is true.
Evolution is not true.
Evolution is both true and not true.
Evolution is neither.

Such is the nature of God.

(credit to Shrikeback)
Loirbaj
2011-05-10 15:37:10 UTC
Jess tried,
Does the bible explain why the human eye
has a blind spot but an octopus eye doesn't?

BroilJAB countered,
Clinton Dawkins famously blundered when he
wrote that he simply could not understand the
utter failure of Evolution "to provide a simple lens
for the Nautilus"...I mean..it's been 100 million
years...it's crying out for a simple lens...and
Evolution has utterly FAILED. Waaahh..
Post by THE SPIRIT
Evolution is true.
Well, your logic is overwhelming.
jesshc
2011-05-10 18:31:43 UTC
Jess tried,
Post by THE SPIRIT
Evolution is true.
Well, your logic is overwhelming.
Evolution has been repeatedly observed, and explains the fact of
speciation and the observations in the fossil record, so yes, the
logic is overwhelming. And yet you deny it in favor of fairy tales.
Why?
Mickey
2011-05-12 05:59:30 UTC
How Borgish of you.
JessHC
2011-05-10 13:49:01 UTC
Post by Loirbaj
Jess tried,
Does the bible explain why the human eye has a blind spot but an octopus eye doesn't?
Clinton Dawkins famously blundered when he wrote that he simply could not understand the
utter failure of Evolution "to provide a simple lens for the Nautilus"...I mean..it's been 100 million
years...it's crying out for a simple lens...and Evolution has utterly FAILED. Waaahh..
The best witnesses against Evolutionism are the (unguarded) words of Evolutionists themselves.
Oops, you dodged the question and then lied. Two more in a huge list
of creationist dishonesty, why is that?
Colanth
2011-05-10 15:41:11 UTC
On Tue, 10 May 2011 06:49:01 -0700 (PDT), JessHC
Post by JessHC
Post by Loirbaj
Jess tried,
Does the bible explain why the human eye has a blind spot but an octopus eye doesn't?
Clinton Dawkins famously blundered when he wrote that he simply could not understand the
utter failure of Evolution "to provide a simple lens for the Nautilus"...I mean..it's been 100 million
years...it's crying out for a simple lens...and Evolution has utterly FAILED. Waaahh..
The best witnesses against Evolutionism are the (unguarded) words of Evolutionists themselves.
Oops, you dodged the question and then lied. Two more in a huge list
of creationist dishonesty, why is that?
Without dishonesty, what is a creationist? The sound of one hand
clapping?
--
"I believe in Spinoza's God, Who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony
of the world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the
doings of mankind." - Albert Einstein
Budikka666
2011-05-12 22:31:58 UTC
Darwin confidently predicted that sometime in the
remote future there would be found the Missing
Links in the fossil records.
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
http://www.transitionalfossils.com/
http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/creation/transitional_def.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/fossil-evidence.html
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC200.html

http://tinyurl.com/3t7trgb
http://www.answersincreation.org/transitional_fossils.htm
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/lines/IAtransitional.shtml
http://www.fossilmuseum.net/Evolution/transitionalfossils.htm
http://pandasthumb.org/archives/evolution/transitional-fossils/
http://tinyurl.com/42v8ddj
http://tinyurl.com/3rwe6dr
http://darwiniana.org/transitionals.htm
http://www.cartage.org.lb/en/themes/sciences/paleontology/fossilsandf...
http://evolutionwiki.org/wiki/Transitional_Fossils
http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/transitional-fossils/

In short, you're an ignorant, LYING piece of trash. But we knew that.

Budikka
Loirbaj
2011-05-12 22:37:23 UTC
Clinton Dawkins famously blundered when he
wrote that he simply could not understand the
utter failure of Evolution "to provide a simple lens
for the Nautilus"...I mean..it's been 100 million
years...it's crying out for a simple lens...and
Evolution has utterly FAILED. Waaahh..
The best witnesses against Evolutionism are
the (unguarded) words of Evolutionists themselves.

Instead of trying to apologize for Dr.
Dawkins, Ian Wood unleashes a torrent
of names and 404 'dead links'. Ian,
have you ever worked in an academic
setting? If so, where and when?
Budikka666
2011-05-13 04:29:57 UTC
Where is the Soul? (Oct 16 2007)

http://tinyurl.com/28okyh4

Of What Use, Exactly, is the Pope? Seriously? (Jan 22 2010)

http://tinyurl.com/yl55tog

Of What Use, Exactly, is Jesus? Seriously? (Jan 30 2010)

http://tinyurl.com/yj459fg

Of What Use Exactly, is God? Seriously (Feb 3 2010)

http://tinyurl.com/yg7a4dz

Of What Use Exactly, is the Bible? Seriously (Feb 7 2010)

http://tinyurl.com/yje5a5f

Theists: Still No Soul (Jun 29 2010)

http://tinyurl.com/2wp26w9

When creation goes up against evolution, creation gets trounced:

Item 1: http://tinyurl.com/mnkb94

Item 2: http://tinyurl.com/n9dcfh

Item 3: http://tinyurl.com/kt2exk

Item 4: http://tinyurl.com/mfztxy

Item 5: http://tinyurl.com/n596r7

Item 6: http://tinyurl.com/ncree3

Item 7: http://tinyurl.com/nqufcj

Item 8: http://tinyurl.com/p7vu8u

Item 9: http://tinyurl.com/lxjw29

Item 10: http://tinyurl.com/muapjy

Item 11: http://tinyurl.com/nvdqsz

Item 12: http://tinyurl.com/ovpe85

Item 13: http://tinyurl.com/ltk5fy

Item 14: http://tinyurl.com/loykqv

Item 15: http://tinyurl.com/koarf7

Item 16: http://tinyurl.com/lq5jwg

Item 17: http://tinyurl.com/oyjkpu

Item 18: http://tinyurl.com/qha55o

Item 19: http://tinyurl.com/l6e6u2

item 20: http://tinyurl.com/krp2g5

Here are 26 proofs of macroevolution, every one of which Liar Dave ran

from rather than give the scientific discussion he lied he would:

http://tinyurl.com/78y2p

666 items of strong evidence for macroevolution:

Example 1: http://tinyurl.com/dxqjc

Example 2: http://tinyurl.com/d4376

Example 3: http://tinyurl.com/d5vqm

Example 4: http://tinyurl.com/dmbxj

Example 5: http://tinyurl.com/cy7r7

Example 6: http://tinyurl.com/dj9sh

Example 7: http://tinyurl.com/aplxu

Example 8: http://tinyurl.com/clpsx

Examples 9-539: http://tinyurl.com/cy9m2

Example 540: http://tinyurl.com/dsjku

Example 541: http://tinyurl.com/bhxw2

Example 542: http://tinyurl.com/77tyl

Example 543: http://tinyurl.com/bpdqm

Example 544: http://tinyurl.com/czsdq

Example 545: http://tinyurl.com/9qnrc

Example 546: http://tinyurl.com/dxg8s

Example 547: http://tinyurl.com/88kch

Example 548: http://tinyurl.com/88kch (shared with 547 thread)

Example 549: http://tinyurl.com/ccw8y

Example 550: http://tinyurl.com/7cxsz

Example 551: http://tinyurl.com/74o4q

Examples 552-577: http://tinyurl.com/7u8lv

Example 578: http://tinyurl.com/9xo8o

Example 579: http://tinyurl.com/avzzk

Example 580: http://tinyurl.com/7segx

Example 581: http://tinyurl.com/8c8od

Example 582: http://tinyurl.com/9voan

Example 583: http://tinyurl.com/76zao (misnumbered as 582)

Example 584: http://tinyurl.com/crzmz

Example 585: http://tinyurl.com/exagp

Examples 586-590: http://tinyurl.com/c4pea

Example 591: http://tinyurl.com/9aveh

Example 592: http://tinyurl.com/d2vmd

Example 593: http://tinyurl.com/dsg6z

Example 594: http://tinyurl.com/75rdt

Example 595: http://tinyurl.com/ak3oo

Example 596: http://tinyurl.com/anqh5

Example 597: http://tinyurl.com/89zjr

Example 598: http://tinyurl.com/9s6cq

Example 599: http://tinyurl.com/7oorv

Example 600: http://tinyurl.com/cujkx

Examples 601-608: http://tinyurl.com/bnflb

Examples 609-615: http://tinyurl.com/9pl7b

Examples 616-635: http://tinyurl.com/cqb3n

Examples 636-666: http://tinyurl.com/ay53o

"Five Questions Evolutionists Would Rather Dodge" are not dodged at:

http://tinyurl.com/8d77u

And 10 questions creationists would rather dodge are dodged at:

http://tinyurl.com/7lvwr

And finally, a leading supporter of intelligent design is disowned by

his own university:

http://tinyurl.com/dydbr

And embarrassed on court on the topic:

http://www.aclupa.org/downloads/Day11PMSession.pdf

And finally, be sure to check Past It Dave's Sure-Fire Guide to

Winning Arguments to see how many of his rules he adhered to in this

"response":

http://tinyurl.com/e37pw

Bible Absurdities, Contradictions, and Lies, parts 1 - 8:

http://tinyurl.com/8bsws

http://tinyurl.com/aumcy

http://tinyurl.com/bpy24

http://tinyurl.com/b34ts

http://tinyurl.com/cfodb

http://tinyurl.com/974pu

http://tinyurl.com/77ga3

http://tinyurl.com/cjcp7

Evolution is supported by solid science. Intelligent design is
nothing

but tired religion. Read "Vital Dust" by Nobel laureate Christian de

Duve. Read about the many experiments that have produced organic

chemicals that are the basis of life. Read about how these same

chemicals are found in space.

Read about:

Abiogenesis:

http://home.houston.rr.com/apologia/orgel.htm

http://informationcentre.tripod.com/abiogenesis.html

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/default.htm

Proto cells:

Factories of life:

Lab molecules mimic life:

Mechanism for evolution described:

Smallest genome a lot smaller than smallest modern cell:

http://mednews.stanford.edu/news_releases_html/2001/febreleases/bioet...

Precambrian to cambrian:

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/evolution/PSCF12-97Miller.html

Early diversification:

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Ecology/early_animal_evolution.htm

Transitional forms:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html

Primitive fish different:

Fish with fingers:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/fishfossil0312.html

Snake with legs:

Ant-wasp evolution:

http://research.amnh.org/entomology/social_insects/publications/ms_sp...

Mosquitoes still evolving:

Origins of flight:

4-winged dinos:

Dog evolution:

http://www.provet.co.uk/online/dogs/evolution%20of%20the%20dog.htm

Human evolution:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/

Computer simulated evolution:

http://necsi.org/postdocs/sayama/sdsr/

Evolution vs. creationism debates:

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/science/creationism/debates.html

Evolution not "atheist religion":

http://www.catholic.net/RCC/Periodicals/Inside/01-97/creat2.html

29 Evidences supporting evolution:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/

The evolution of the eye:

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~lindsay/creation/eye.html

The woodpecker's tongue:

http://omega.med.yale.edu/~rjr38/Woodpecker.htm

Radiometric dating - a Christian perpective:

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/resources/Wiens.html#page

Noah's ark never happened:

http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/atheism/noahs_ark.html

Ex-creationist on why young Earth creationism doesn't work:

http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/

Another ex-creationist:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/7755/

Creationists cannot define "kind":

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/2437/kinds.htm

Even evolutionists believe in God!:

http://www.exn.ca/Stories/1997/04/04/01.asp

General anti-creationism/pro-evolution FAQs:

http://www.millerandlevine.com/km/evol/index.html

http://www.rice.edu/armadillo/Sciacademy/riggins/newindex.htm

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-meritt/complexity.html

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/dave_matson/young-earth/specif...

http://www.nobeliefs.com/Creationism.htm

http://vuletic.com/hume/cefec/index.html

Questionable creationist credentials:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/credentials.html

Even dyed-in-the-wool creationists think a lot of their arguments are
bad:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/faq/dont_use.asp

Why There Is No God:

Parts 1-5 at: http://tinyurl.com/6uhnl

Part 6 at: http://tinyurl.com/3ms66

Parts 7-11 at: http://tinyurl.com/5yhjn

Part 12 at: http://tinyurl.com/5ndow

Parts 13-15 at: http://tinyurl.com/65x6g

Parts 16-25 at: http://tinyurl.com/3jmrq

Parts 26-42 at: http://tinyurl.com/4569y

Parts 43-50 at: http://tinyurl.com/6hkax

Parts 51-55 at: http://tinyurl.com/48abq

Parts 56-65 at: http://tinyurl.com/4a95v

Parts 66-70 at: http://tinyurl.com/3jyxg

Parts 70-78 at: http://tinyurl.com/3jyxg

Parts 79-90 at: http://tinyurl.com/6aa8l

Parts 91-99 at: http://tinyurl.com/6xnhh

Parts 100-119 at: http://tinyurl.com/9fcsw

Parts 120-139 at: http://tinyurl.com/bp8za

Parts 140-155 at: http://tinyurl.com/72vlr

Parts 156-170 at: http://tinyurl.com/d3ubb

Parts 171-174 at: http://tinyurl.com/8jcja

Parts 175-189 at: http://tinyurl.com/cuvxb

Parts 190-199 at: http://tinyurl.com/9uo6f

Parts 200-219 at: http://tinyurl.com/8tsrg

Parts 220-235 at: http://tinyurl.com/a9rc2

Parts 236-245 at: http://tinyurl.com/b9of7

Parts 246-254 at: http://tinyurl.com/cz9yq

Parts 255-280 at: http://tinyurl.com/aze8x

Parts 281-299 at: http://tinyurl.com/7dn3s

Parts 300-325 at: http://tinyurl.com/bj4mu

Parts 326-360 at: http://tinyurl.com/8unme

Parts 361-400 at: http://tinyurl.com/89tdu

Parts 401-500 at: http://tinyurl.com/8un3t

Parts 501-550 at: http://tinyurl.com/8snjp

Parts 551-600 at: http://tinyurl.com/nakgj

Parts 601-640 at: http://tinyurl.com/lrzuz

Parts 641-666 at: http://tinyurl.com/pjjg7

Budikka
AllSeeing-I
2011-05-12 11:08:05 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
You are becoming a one trick pony Budikka.

Get some new material.
Colanth
2011-05-12 12:30:51 UTC
On Thu, 12 May 2011 04:08:05 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Devils Advocaat
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
Caranx latus
One mammel is the same as another.
Colanth
2011-05-13 03:16:03 UTC
On Thu, 12 May 2011 13:27:31 -0700 (PDT), Caranx latus
Post by Caranx latus
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
One mammel is the same as another.
And, since it lived in water, the trilobite was a fish with mammal
traits.
--
"Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you're told. Religion
is doing what you're told, not matter what is right." - Jerry
Sturdivant
Loirbaj

setting? If so, where and when?
Budikka666
2011-05-15 19:58:51 UTC
Here's what you're shrinking from like a limp Peter at the Passion:

1. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours
exists

2. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours is
the only deity there is

3. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours
created the universe and life on Earth

4. Demonstrate with objective evidence that this deity of yours is
not a figment of your imagination

And since it's a lot easier to kick you in your dumb ass when you're
running away, then by all means keep running, shit-for-brains; it's
what you do best, after all.

Budikka
Colanth
2011-05-13 03:15:03 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
If you want a descriptive term you'd have to use stromatolite.
--
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter." - Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922
AllSeeing-I

3 apes picking fleas off one another.
Free Lunch
2011-05-13 20:31:40 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
If you want a descriptive term you'd have to use stromatolite.
--
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter." - Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922
Oh l00k !
3 apes picking fleas off one another.
And laughing at you because you are too foolish to realize how much of a
fool you are making of yourself. Denying reality only shows us that you
are an irresponsible fool, nothing more.
AllSeeing-I
2011-05-13 20:56:58 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
If you want a descriptive term you'd have to use stromatolite.
--
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter." - Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922
Oh l00k !
3 apes picking fleas off one another.
And laughing at you because you are too foolish to realize how much of a
fool you are making of yourself. Denying reality only shows us that you
are an irresponsible fool, nothing more.- Hide quoted text -
Ah. Here comes the 4th chimp
Free Lunch
We're all chimps. Too bad that you are such a fool as to try to deny it.
Father Haskell
2011-05-13 22:36:27 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
If you want a descriptive term you'd have to use stromatolite.
--
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter." - Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922
Oh l00k !
3 apes picking fleas off one another.
And laughing at you because you are too foolish to realize how much of a
fool you are making of yourself. Denying reality only shows us that you
are an irresponsible fool, nothing more.- Hide quoted text -
Ah. Here comes the 4th chimp
We're all chimps. Too bad that you are such a fool as to try to deny it.- Hide quoted text -
He's never seen what a chimp is capable of, outside
of maybe Lancelot Link. Their problem solving abilities
are comparable to those of a preadolescent child (which
in itself is amazing).

Could an adult human have solved this puzzle faster or
more elegantly?

Here's a real holy-shit moment for any creationist:

Free Lunch
2011-05-13 22:59:20 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
http://youtu.be/yrPb41hzYdw
http://youtu.be/0cKg9D4QKCM
I'm impressed.

Creationists are too self-absorbed to realize how impressive that was.
Father Haskell
2011-05-13 23:05:02 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
Creationists are too self-absorbed to realize how impressive that was.- Hide quoted text -
Darwin said human and animal intelligence differed
quantitatively, not qualitatively. How does a cat use
a can opener? By using a human. Intelligence didn't
suddenly appear with the first humans. It's been
around a LOT longer.
Colanth
2011-05-14 04:05:24 UTC
On Fri, 13 May 2011 15:36:27 -0700 (PDT), Father Haskell
Post by Father Haskell
http://youtu.be/0cKg9D4QKCM
That's a totally unfair test. Chimps are actually a lot better at
that sort of test than humans are. It's almost as bad as a human and
a chimp in a termite fishing contest (which humans ALWAYS lose).
--
''I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.'' -
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Marcus
2011-05-14 00:32:13 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
If you want a descriptive term you'd have to use stromatolite.
--
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter." - Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922
Oh l00k !
3 apes picking fleas off one another.
And laughing at you because you are too foolish to realize how much of a
fool you are making of yourself. Denying reality only shows us that you
are an irresponsible fool, nothing more.- Hide quoted text -
Ah. Here comes the 4th chimp
We're all chimps. Too bad that you are such a fool as to try to deny it.
I'm not a chimp. I take deep offense to that, you bloody EVOLUTIONIST.

I'm a bonobo.

Make love, not war.

--Marc Riehm.
Free Lunch
2011-05-14 02:06:41 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
Bonobos, the peaceful, loving chimps.
Post by Marcus
Make love, not war.
--Marc Riehm.
Wombat
2011-05-14 07:50:51 UTC
Post by Free Lunch
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
I always remember the short clip of a man with a female bonobo on his
lap. He was somewhat surprised when she turned around and french
kissed him!
Is it on youtube? I had a look but couldn't find it.

Wombat
Colanth
2011-05-14 17:21:52 UTC
Post by Wombat
I always remember the short clip of a man with a female bonobo on his
lap. He was somewhat surprised when she turned around and french
kissed him!
So Bonobos are smarter than creationists.
'' ' ''' ' '' ' ''' <-- random quotes
The Magpie
Hell, *trees* are smarter than creationists!
Colanth
2011-05-14 22:57:47 UTC
On Sat, 14 May 2011 21:59:36 +0100, The Magpie
Post by The Magpie
Post by Colanth
Post by Wombat
I always remember the short clip of a man with a female bonobo on his
lap. He was somewhat surprised when she turned around and french
kissed him!
So Bonobos are smarter than creationists.
Hell, *trees* are smarter than creationists!
Even petrified trees.
--
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow
than in the church" - Ferdinand Magellan
AllSeeing-I
2011-05-14 02:03:26 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
You are becoming a one trick pony
Says the one trick whale.
--
"Steal the best taglines," shall be the whole of the Law.
Don't you mean the one trick trilobite?
If you want a descriptive term you'd have to use stromatolite.
--
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter." - Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922
Oh l00k !
3 apes picking fleas off one another.
And laughing at you because you are too foolish to realize how much of a
fool you are making of yourself. Denying reality only shows us that you
are an irresponsible fool, nothing more.- Hide quoted text -
Ah. Here comes the 4th chimp
We're all chimps. Too bad that you are such a fool as to try to deny it.
Only a fool believes that humans split from the ape family.

Free Lunch
2011-05-14 02:06:57 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
So you ignorantly claim.
Post by AllSeeing-I
David Fritzinger
2011-05-14 02:16:45 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
We didn't split from the ape family. We are a *MEMBER* of the ape
family.
Colanth
2011-05-14 04:07:01 UTC
On Fri, 13 May 2011 16:16:45 -1000, David Fritzinger
Post by David Fritzinger
We didn't split from the ape family. We are a *MEMBER* of the ape
family.
They keep making that mistake. Maybe those like Maddy didn't split
far enough.
--
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert
M. Pirsig
Xavier Onnasis
2011-05-14 02:26:11 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
Post by Free Lunch
We're all chimps. Too bad that you are such a fool as to try to deny it.
Only a fool believes that humans split from the ape family.
first intelligent comment you've ever made...because, yes,
of course, humans are apes...always have been
XO
Father Haskell
2011-05-14 06:07:04 UTC
Post by AllSeeing-I
[...]
Only a bassackwards creationist makes that claim.
Post by AllSeeing-I
Budikka666

Budikka
lordofal...@gmail.com
2022-06-20 04:03:52 UTC
Post by Budikka666
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/05/02/sea-urchins-use-their-entire-body-as-an-eye/
Organisms didn't have to start from scratch to build eyes. The genes
were already there. the cells were already there. They just needed a
tweak or two, like creationist noses do when they LIE that there was a
creation and then can't find a shred of evidence to support their LIE.
Budikka
Jewish News of N. California

The communist tyrant Joseph Stalin was known as an anti-Semite who
planned wide-scale purges against the Jews in his latter days. But
that may not have prevented him from having an affair with a Jewish
woman and of taking care of her daughter until her mother died.
According to some evidence, Stalin may have even married the woman …
It’s still not clear if this was just an affair or whether the couple
actually married because all documents pertaining to Stalin’s personal
life were confiscated in the 1920s, and Stalin personally destroyed
“incriminating” documents. The official version of his biography,
published in the U.S.S.R., mentions two women: Yekaterina Svanidze,
who died of tuberculosis, and Nadezhda Alliluyeva, who committed
suicide. Indirect evidence shows that [Ana] Rubinstein may also have
been a legal wife.

https://jweekly.com/2007/09/27/did-stalin-have-a-jewish-wife-and-stepdaughter/