Laughing with the Trickster (radio series)
David Dalton
2023-03-14 23:25:30 UTC
Laughing with the Trickster
On Sex, Death, and Accordions

CBC Massey Lectures 2022: Tomson Highway

Cree writer Tomson Highway explores language, creation,
sex and gender, humour and death.

Available at https://tinyurl.com/2utbftu6 ,
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)
David Dalton
2023-03-15 04:41:51 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Laughing with the Trickster
On Sex, Death, and Accordions
CBC Massey Lectures 2022: Tomson Highway
Cree writer Tomson Highway explores language, creation,
sex and gender, humour and death.
Available at https://tinyurl.com/2utbftu6 ,
The second of the five programs is on creation.
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)